Welcome Back Blog

 

My name is Janaiya Polk. I am currently in my 3rd year of high school at fort Lauderdale high. I am excited to be back into in person learning, in oppose to online learning like last year. Aice Media studies AS level was very fun for me last year despite the circumstances. I feel as though I didn't get the full experience of the class last year due to school being online because of Covid. Everything still feels a little weird because we were out of school for over a year. I am adjusting back to in person learning slowly. The masks can be a little distracting and bothersome. Sometimes I have to step out of class because of this which can make me get unfocused. I can't wait to see how this class will turn out through the course of this year. I feel that it will be more engaging because it is in person. Having the first level of this class last year through a screen was fun but also rough because I am a hands on learner. I cant wait to see what this class and year holds for me. This class should also be easier for me this year because the information isn't new and I learned all the basics last year. Online school was also hard because I have a short attention span. During online school last year I had trouble focusing on the tasks at hand. I missed a few assignments last year due to this problem which is why I'm excited for in person learning. This year I will make sure that I'm doing all my work and that I'm focusing. In person learning will help me to do so because I will be in school for the class this year instead of in my room. This class for this year will be fun and exciting but also challenging for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices