At first I was planning on filming last week but the weather caused me to postpone. I tried again on Sunday but one of my actors weren't available. Today, November the 2nd is when everything fell into place and I was able to record. Before I was able to record I had to go with my mom to a few stores and run some errands. Then we picked up my little cousin from school at 2:30. We headed back to his house to pick up his spider man costume and his little brother, who'd also be in the video. When we got there we ran into a problem, his spider man costume had ripped. This caused me to have even more set backs because we had to go back out to the store. We went to about three different stores and finally found one with the perfect suit that contained a mask also. So we headed back to get my cousins to finally make the video and found out that the baby (who'd be in the video) was asleep. After about a hour and a half he woke up and we headed back from my house to start the video....
Comments
Post a Comment