Filming Blog: The Process


 At first I was planning on filming last week but the weather caused me to postpone. I tried again on Sunday but one of my actors weren't available. Today, November the 2nd is when everything fell into place and I was able to record. Before I was able to record I had to go with my mom to a few stores and run some errands. Then we picked up my little cousin from school at 2:30. We headed back to his house to pick up his spider man costume and his little brother, who'd also be in the video. When we got there we ran into a problem, his spider man costume had ripped. This caused me to have even more set backs because we had to go back out to the store. We went to about three different stores and finally found one with the perfect suit that contained a mask also. So we headed back to get my cousins to finally make the video and found out that the baby (who'd be in the video) was asleep. After about a hour and a half he woke up and we headed back from my house to start the video. We got the kids dressed and headed down to the field, when I realized I needed someone to hold the baby until his part came. I called my aunty who, luckily hadn't left her house so we waited about five minutes for her to come. Then my cousin said he had to use the restroom so I had to walk him all the way back upstairs so he could use it then we headed back down. I began recording starting with the running scene and moving on through the other scenes. Now we finally came to the last seen that included the baby and babies are very unpredictable so it made this scene the most difficult scene of all of them. On the first take it was going good but then the baby got distracted and began to crawl away. A few takes later the baby became restless and started throwing a tantrum so my aunty had to pick him up. On the next take he cooperated and sat there on the cover and smiled with the water bottle in his hand, this got ruined by a car honking their horns and people talking loudly. On the last take he cooperated and did everything correctly and we finally completed the filming process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices