My Pitch

 

The two pitches I chose are as follows.1.A boy is running and searches for and looks at a picture that says missing. 2.A boy runs into a bathroom with a sword and a scratching sound can be heard as a hand reaches in. Both of these pitches peek my interest because of how they have the ability to grab the viewers attention. They leave the viewers guessing and wanting more. These pitches are also in reach of my abilities. Considering the many factors against my progression these were the two most wise choices. Covid limits me so that I cannot meet up with more people. I also only have a vehicle on certain days so I wouldn't be able to get anywhere too far from my initial location. The first pitch would be interesting to me to make because I like those types of films. It would leave a suspenseful atmosphere to anyone who is viewing it. I think this would be a more simple yet thrilling film to make.
The second pitch would also be interesting to make. It's the same kind of film as the first on with different story lines. This pitch would take much more work to complete which is a draw back. For example, I would need to be able to get to the store to get the materials for this film. It has props like fake blood and a monster hand so I'd have to find a store that sold these things. If I chose to make the the fake blood myself I'd still have to go to the store for the supplies. After careful consideration, I chose the first choice. I came to this decision because one, it would be easier to keep track of everything. Second my parent didn't want me to make a mess with the fake blood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices