Happy Music Video


This is my final product after the weeks of editing, recording and blogging. This was relatively easier then the last project which was a commercial project. I  believe it was easier because I've had experience with the different software and assets to make a video. When I began to do my research I knew the key words to type in to access the exact information I needed. This was a big problem I had last time because I didn't know what to type in I was going in a virtual circle. I also advanced in how I directed the film because last time I wasn't as organized and everyone was all over the place. This time I was able to give direct instructions that everyone could understand including my five year old cousin. I knew I had to give the the story line first so they could have an idea of what they were expected to do. So I gave them the storyline and then instructed them of what they were expected of. As we progressed through the scenes I instructed them during each scene to make sure they did it right, even though we still had to do a few retakes because the majority of the video is a dog, a baby, and a five year old. I learned how to utilize more angels then I did last time and helped me to emphasize certain things in the video. The process wasn't that much easier then the last one though. I still had many bumps to get over. The time was a big problem because when I'd try to record all my actors weren't available. The weather was another problem because it started raining and my video was outdoors. All in all the process of making a video doesn't get easier it goes by smoother with experience. There's always going to be issues and things you can't control but it's about how you can make the best of your situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices