Editing Blog for Music Video


 After I came back upstairs from filming my music video I began editing. I first had to get my computer started and then when I tried to go onto google it  said it wasn't connected. So I had to reboot my WIFI box to try to get it to work. Once the WIFI restarted I logged into the WIFI and it worked. It was going pretty slow but it still worked. I then got my phone and went on the app to start editing my video. As I went through the clips it was hard to get to the right time. At first it'd be too long like a minute and two seconds so I'd cut something. Once I cut a clip it'd be too short so I was struggling with the times. I decided to take a break and work on other work. Once I got finished I continued to edit my music video. I kept battling with the times, sometimes over 60 seconds other times, it was below. I realized that I'd have to leave it below and then add something outside of what I recorded. So I added two black screens that said things about the video on them. The first was in the beginning it had the name of the song and who it is by. The second was in the middle when the boy lost the dog it had the words "A few moments later.." Once I did this it made it exactly 60 seconds which was perfect. I then screen recorded the music and added it to my editing app. I pulled the sound and put it over the actual music video and then I was done. The process was quicker and easier despite a few draw backs. I believe it was so easy because this isn't the first time I've had to edit a video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices