Planning for my Music Video

 


The song that i chose for this video is Happy by Pharrell. The props that ill be using are a party hat this is to emphasize the theme of happiness and celebration. Ill also be using a chair for one of my actors to stand on. Another prop id use are balloons because people usually use balloons when they are celebrating something. Id have a cardboard box that would turn into a cake this would be the main part of the story line to be grateful so id make the cardboard box the cake. I would need a lighter but I wouldn't actually light it id just have it for the effect along with candles. I need a type of cloth to make a blindfold for the scene where the birthday person comes in and is surprised to find a cardboard box on the table. I would want record most of the video inside at a table mainly because that's where people sing happy birthday. I may do part of the video outside like maybe dancing and throwing up balloons. Id have my family members be the actors. If it is raining outside then ill conduct everything indoors. Ill put a sheet on the wall for color, like a background drop. I may need to put a a few banners and decorate the table where the most part of the video will take place. If one of my actors aren't able to make it ill have several recording and retake dates just in case. In the case that someone cant make it at all ill take over their part and put my phone on a tripod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices