Title Research: Art of the Title Website


I went on a hunt for websites that would fit the requirements. I came across this website and others that seemed real and had everything I needed. I then decided to go with this website after careful analyzation of the other websites. This site compared nicely with sites I've used in previous filming assignments. As I clicked onto the website this one had the more efficient content based on my needs. I began scrolling through the website and found that it had a variety of movie titles. I learned about many different title sequences while exploring this site. Those of which correlated to my chosen pitch. I began to understand how title sequences work. This website helped me to look at them in a different light, from the viewer's view point rather then the filmmakers. The different titles on this website were very wide and they had many.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices