Popular posts from this blog
Filming Blog: The Process
At first I was planning on filming last week but the weather caused me to postpone. I tried again on Sunday but one of my actors weren't available. Today, November the 2nd is when everything fell into place and I was able to record. Before I was able to record I had to go with my mom to a few stores and run some errands. Then we picked up my little cousin from school at 2:30. We headed back to his house to pick up his spider man costume and his little brother, who'd also be in the video. When we got there we ran into a problem, his spider man costume had ripped. This caused me to have even more set backs because we had to go back out to the store. We went to about three different stores and finally found one with the perfect suit that contained a mask also. So we headed back to get my cousins to finally make the video and found out that the baby (who'd be in the video) was asleep. After about a hour and a half he woke up and we headed back from my house to start the video....
Group Blog
For this project I have decided to work with someone. My partner's name is Esther Arisyole, who is in a different class period then I am. At first I was going to work alone. One reason for this is because I rather get all the work done at my own pace. Another reason is that I wouldn't have to deal with group conflict. Such as, deciding what to do for the project or how we should format things. There are many benefits of working alone like avoiding conflicts. In the end I concluded that the cons out weighed the pros in this situation. One con of working aloe is that the work load can be stressful. So splitting it between two people can make it less stressful for both partners. Another con of working alone is that sometimes I forget things and my partner can remind me to do it and I can do the same for her. Although I decided to work with a partner it can have some cons. For example, as I stated before with group conflicts and disagreeing on things. In the end I chose to work w...

Comments
Post a Comment