Title Research: Watch the Titles Website


This is another website that I found highly effective. I did research on different website with title sequences for this film. This was one that also correlated with the type of film my pitch represented. As I went through different options I had I chose this one. This website had a variety of title sequences for different films. I also found a "students' projects" section where I could see student models of what I'd be doing. This was a good learning experience because it helped me to get an idea of how I'd do my own. This website seemed real, which is another reason I picked it. There's a huge selection of featured films to select from. I could pick which film I wanted to watch and proceed to watch the title sequence of that particular film.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices