Filming Blog for Music Video

 

Before I started recording I had to gather all of my materials together. I got my camera, my storyboard and a few other materials that were necessary to the success of this music video. I then called my actors to meet up but their were a few issues. First my cousin couldn't make it because he was feeling under the weather. Then, my other cousin was at his father's house so he wasn't available either. The next day I tried to go out and record because everything seemed perfect. The weather thought otherwise, it was becoming darker outside and the wind started blowing, it began to rain and I wanted to record outside so I had to wait another day. Finally, on the day that I was able to record I headed over to my aunt's house to get the dog and my two cousin's. We headed down to the field to begin to record when the baby and dog wouldn't stay still. I had to call my aunt down to help us with holding the dog and the baby. Then when I started recording the first few scenes which went very smoothly. I realized that I'd forgotten a big part of the video, the stroller. So I had to run up stairs to my aunt's house to grab the stroller. I couldn't find it at first so I called my aunt to ask her where it was and she said it was in the trunk of her car, I wish she would've told me this earlier. So then I had to go back downstairs and locate the car so I could get the stroller out. Once I got the stroller I headed back to where my actors were so we could continue the rest of the scenes. As we went through the different scenes we faced some more problems through the filming process. The dog wouldn't cooperate so we had to redo the same scene over and over to get it right. We had to run after the dog so many times because he was barking at people passing by. All in all, we finished the video successfully and then I was able to begin the filming process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for Short Film

Genre Research - Final Choice

Genres choices